|Machine Power (kw)||20-22 kW|
|Machine Type||2- Stage|
Catering to the requirements of our clients, we are involved in offering Dough Ball Peda Making Machine
. Papad is a popular and tasty food item in the Indian diet since many centuries. It is essentially a wafer-like product, round in shape and made from dough of powdered pulses, spices, powdered chilly and salt. Variety of pulses and proportion of pulses and spices varies from region to region depending upon preferences of local people whereas certain varieties are popular on a larger scale. Traditionally this activity was confined to household papad making but in view of increasing demand and availability of machinery (mechanization), it has now been developed in cottage and small scale sector. We have developed a simple inexpensive dough extruder & Cutter. These Machines are designed to eliminate the laborious job of flour kneading as well as Roll Making. Normally it takes a lot of time and energy to knead & amp; roll as the dough is very sticky and hard. By using these machines time spent is reduced from hours to minutes with minimum effort. Additionally, it enhances whiteness considerably.
- Unique and reliable design The loi (lova) cutting machine are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous process.
- Easier operation and less maintenance cost
- Continuous production per shift and faster return on investment.
- Compact design, occupies very little space.
- A minimized power consumption by the way of friction losses, low noise operation , no wastage of product and no pollution hazard.
- Very easy operations, requires no skilled labour.