Dough Making MachineWe are a leading Manufacturer of heavy duty dough mixer machine, dough kneading machine and dough ball peda making machine from Bikaner, India.
Heavy Duty Dough Mixer Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 45,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||For Mixing Flour & Making Dough, Papad Khar, Black Pepper etc|
|Capacity||Up to 500 kg/hour.|
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Capacity||10 kg to 100 kg dough / batch|
Owing to our in-depth knowledge in this domain, we are specialized in providing Dough Kneading Machine
We are considered as one of the well equipped manufacturers of Dough Kneading Machine. These machines are used in making dough for papad and chapati production. Our offered range of automatic machines is known for its sturdy structure, rust proof surface finish and low power consumption.
- For mixing flour for making dough , papad khar, black pepper and other ingredients for use in various foods. Design We manufacture these mixers in various designs , such as horizontal single sigma arm and double sigma arm type, Vertical double spindle blender mixer and continuous mixer. The design of these mixers is different form each other for various requirements of the papad industry.
- From 10 kg to 100 kg dough / batch. For continuous mixers upto 500 kg/hour.
- We manufacture these mixers in various models, fully automatic with VFD, HMI display and PLC controlled for consistent dough quality , all contact parts in stainless steel, hydraulic tilting, provision for auto feeding of ingredients pneumatically or mechanically from top vents provided in the canopy type top lid.
- This machine would consist of heavy-duty stainless steel body with multi-purpose arms. Heavy-duty gears are providing to take the full load and to avoid damage to the mixer arms.
- Sheeter consisting of a heavy- duty frame with gauging rollers driven by a motor with gearbox arrangement would be provided. The hopper would be of stainless steel with proper taper. The dough is smoothly formed from the hopper in the form of a sheet and feed to the gauging rollers. The distance between the gauging rollers would be adjustable and this would depend on the desired thickness of the Pani Puri. The rollers would be polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) coated (food-grade material). There would be an intermediate conveyor to feed the dough sheet to the cutting plant. The conveyor belt would be of food-grade material.
Rotary Cutting Unit:
- A rotary cutting would be fitted on a roller for smooth and accurate cutting pani-puri as per the desired size. There would be a provision for shifting the generated Pani Puri scrap back to the hopper.
Dough Ball Peda Making Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 65,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Capacity||50-100 Kg Per Hour|
|Usage/Application||For Dough Ball Making|
|Machine Power (kw)||20-22 kW|
|Machine Type||2- Stage|
Catering to the requirements of our clients, we are involved in offering Dough Ball Peda Making Machine
. Papad is a popular and tasty food item in the Indian diet since many centuries. It is essentially a wafer-like product, round in shape and made from dough of powdered pulses, spices, powdered chilly and salt. Variety of pulses and proportion of pulses and spices varies from region to region depending upon preferences of local people whereas certain varieties are popular on a larger scale. Traditionally this activity was confined to household papad making but in view of increasing demand and availability of machinery (mechanization), it has now been developed in cottage and small scale sector. We have developed a simple inexpensive dough extruder & Cutter. These Machines are designed to eliminate the laborious job of flour kneading as well as Roll Making. Normally it takes a lot of time and energy to knead & amp; roll as the dough is very sticky and hard. By using these machines time spent is reduced from hours to minutes with minimum effort. Additionally, it enhances whiteness considerably.
- Unique and reliable design The loi (lova) cutting machine are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous process.
- Easier operation and less maintenance cost
- Continuous production per shift and faster return on investment.
- Compact design, occupies very little space.
- A minimized power consumption by the way of friction losses, low noise operation , no wastage of product and no pollution hazard.
- Very easy operations, requires no skilled labour.